It’s here! Early Readers Catch the Worms: How Alpha, Beta, & ARC Readers Can Help You Publish a Better Novel is now on sale in ebook and paperback formats.
Authors, get the book that publishing expert Derek Murphy of Creativindie calls a “detailed guide” that “simplifies the process” of working with early readers.
Empower yourself to build teams of alpha, beta, and ARC readers who follow through and help you write better novels!
Ever throw away an apple because you found a worm inside? Worms slither into novel manuscripts too … weaknesses and errors that make readers want to throw away a book (or trash it in reviews)! But effective early readers catch those worms.
This comprehensive guide will teach you to get results from your alpha and beta readers with these tools:
- -Practical, step-by-step methods for building and optimizing early reader teams
- -Simple strategies to improve reader follow-through
- Access to over a dozen editable templates for communicating with alpha and beta readers
Jumpstart your book launch with early reviews! This book is packed with tips for building an ARC (Advance Review Copy) team, including:
- -Where to find ARC readers
- -How to encourage ARC readers to actually leave reviews
- -A fun way to incentivize ARC readers to find your lingering typos
Whether you’re already published or about to write your first book, Early Readers Catch the Worms will help you crack the code on early reader systems so you can write a novel that readers want to buy.
Get the feedback you need … before you publish.